Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#14)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Right now I'm reading:


The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test #2.5) by Aimee Carter
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake

And today I'm also going to start:


Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I'm not sure what I'll be reading next...August has been a very busy month for me, so I haven't been doing as much reading as I'd like to. Nursing school doesn't start till the end of next month, and it's already kicking my butt! There is so much stuff to do: immunizations, doctor visits, paperwork...oh the paperwork. I hate it! But I'm almost done! I just need to get my background check results back, my CPR recertification, flu shot, buy medical insurance, and I have my orientation on Friday...whew! Hopefully after this week I'll be much less stressed and get some reading done. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. "Buried in Benidorm" by LH Thomson. I'm about 50% done. Even though the book is in English I hear a slight Spanish accent in the words.

    If you like mysteries, you might like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mysteries! I'll make sure to check it out, thanks!

      Delete