Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Novellas, Debuts, & NA Books of 2013


This is the second time I join this event and I absolutely LOVE it! It basically showcases my reading year in a nutshell... even though it's tough choosing ONLY 10 books, lol.

Here is the complete schedule of what will be coming up this week:

Monday, December 23rd: Best Books I’ve Read in 2013
Tuesday, December 24th: Best Book Covers of 2013
*Wednesday, December 25th: Best Novellas, Debuts, & NA Books of 2013 (Readers/Bloggers choice.)*
Thursday, December 26th: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013
Friday, December 27th: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2014



I wasn't going to choose more than one category for this one, but then I realized I could only choose a couple books for any category. So I decided to choose multiple categories to add up to my top 10 books.

Best novellas read in 2013:

Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy, #4.5) The Son of Sobek

Spartan Frost is told in Logan's POV! *swoon* | The Son of Sobek... Oh my gods! Carter Kane and Percy Jackson meet and must work together to defeat a monster terrorizing a town! Two of my fave heroes from Rick Riordan's work... my dreams come true!


Best debuts read in 2013:

The Forgotten Ones (The Danaan Trilogy, #1) My Sister's Reaper The Neptune Project (The Neptune Project, #1)

Glitch (Glitch, #1) Loki's Wolves (The Blackwell Pages, #1) The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)


Best New Adult titles read in 2013:

The Forgotten Ones (The Danaan Trilogy, #1) Northern Bites (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, #2)


What were the best Novellas, Debuts, or NA Books YOU read?? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, very cool choices! Some of those I haven't heard about so I think I'll add them to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete