Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#41)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Divided (Dualed, #2)

I was very impressed with this book, seeing as how I didn't think Dualed was going to have a sequel. It was great!


Currently reading:

Gypsy (The Cavy Files, #1) Get Lost, Odysseus! (Myth-O-Mania, #10)

But besides finishing Divided, not much has gone on this week. I'm reading these two books slowly but surely. I really like Gypsy, but the middle is so slow moving I'm finding it really easy to put down =/ That and I don't have to review it till the end of next month :) So no pressure, really (for once! lol).

As for Odysseus, well that book I haven't read since I read its prologue the first day, lol. It's not that the book is bad, because this series is a lot of fun! It's just that this review book I can't send to my Kindle so I HAVE to read on my computer and I just don't wanna! Really don't like sitting in front of the computer to read =/ I'm thinking I should start another book, but I don't know...


Have you read any of these book?
What are you reading this week?? Surely your week has been more exciting than mine ;) lol

5 comments:

  1. I actually haven't heard of any of these! I'm currently reading Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying your read! I've heard so many great things about that book that I just may have to check it out!

      Delete
  2. You're baaaack!!!! :D :D :D

    It's good that you're not pressured in reading that book :)
    I know how you're feeling. Depenting on the book, I don't like reading in front of a computer either! Lol, I've been reading Breath, Annie, Breath, The Grimm Diaries Prequels #1 and # 2 and just finished Dirty Seeds! :)

    Lola @ Hit or Miss Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yeah... It was a lazy week ;)
      Ooooh, I have the Grimm Diaries Prequels, too!! :D I haven't actually read them, but I'm really looking forward to them since I love fairy tale retellings! I cant wait to hear what you think!

      Delete