Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#50)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Down Under with the Hottie (Investigating the Hottie Book 3) Horror Business A Place Beyond (The Danaan Trilogy, #3)

Down Under with the Hottie was so much fun and so, so cute! I love Juli Alexander's books! Oh Horror Business, I really wanted to love you but I still don't know what to think of you. You were weird, but you were alright. A Place Beyond, was awesome! I totally adored Ethan but I am so sad this series is over =/


So I'm not technically reading anything right now, and I ended up not reading The Last Echo as I planned because my reading mood just changed so quickly! It's also why I don't know what I'll be reading next... But I'll let you know ;)

What are you reading this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment