Monday, September 7, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #68


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading this past week:

The Girl from the Well (The Girl from the Well, #1)

Finally! I've had this library book for a really long time and I finally got around to reading it. It's probably way overdue at this point... ooops! Lol. Anyway, I read somewhere that it was like a cross between The Ring and The Exorcist and I totally agree! It was awesome and creepy!


What I'm reading next:

The Suffering (The Girl from the Well, #2)

And this is the sequel to the one above. I'm really excited to read because A.) Horror! And B.) I am pretty sure this is in the POV of Tark, who I loved! He's so sassy ;) lol


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment