Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Post #95: Have I Mentioned My Supernatural Obsession?



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


What I Watched This Week:

I started watching Death Note again. Remember I stopped watching it because I didn't want it to end? Yeah, I'm over that, LOL. But, gods! I was rooting for Light in the beginning, but once he regained his memories again... ugh! What I psychopath! But now I'm rooting for Light again. Kill everyone, Light, everyone!

death note

Also, season 11 of Supernatural is over now (and it was awesome!) but to avoid going through withdrawals I restarted the whole series (again). I'm already on Season 2 and it's only been a little over a week! Hahaha...

Neither do I Jared, neither do I.

Book Haul

Bought:



Got this one from the dollar store ;) I'm always finding little gems in that place.


Swag:



Thank you Rachel Vincent! :D


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I think I really need to start watching Supernatural on proper order... maybe once I'm done with my rewatches of Firefly and BSG!

    ReplyDelete