Saturday, October 1, 2016

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2016


It's October, YES! This is my favorite time of year! From here to December... I just love it! Yay! :D


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books read in September:

Zombie Queen of Newbury High Party Summer  (Fear Street Super Chiller, #1) Fairy Bad Day

Only 3 books... and the 1st and last were re-reads *cries*


And my favorite book of September was...

Zombie Queen of Newbury High

This one is so much fun! Highly recommend!


Books Reviewed in September:

Cassidy Jones and Vulcan's Gift (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #2) The Lost Girl (Fear Street Relaunch, #3) Double, Double, Nothing But Trouble (Mellow Summers, #10) Asylum (Asylum, #1)

Cassidy Jones and Vulcan's Gift (Cassidy Jones Adventures #2) by Elise Stokes | ★★★★★
The Lost Girl: A Fear Street Novel by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Double, Double, Nothing But Trouble (Mellow Summers #10) by Janet McNulty | ★★★★★
Asylum by Madeleine Roux | ★★★★☆

The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1) The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) The Crown of Ptolemy (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover #3)

The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan
| ★★★★★
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan
| ★★★★★
The Crown of Ptolemy (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover #3) by Rick Riordan
| ★★★★★

My Fairly Dangerous Godmother (My Fair Godmother #3) Demigods & Magicians: Percy and Annabeth Meet the Kanes

My Fairly Dangerous Godmother (My Fair Godmother #3) by Janette Rallison
| ★★★★☆
Demigods & Magicians (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover #1-3) by Rick Riordan | ★★★★☆


Well, my reading game was off this month. But I did get a lot of reviews up, yay! Unfortunately they had been scheduled like a month ahead and now I'm out of scheduled posts *cries* I'm gonna have to get on top of those reviews this month!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing a challenge called Blog Ahead where bloggers try and write/schedule at least 30 new posts (October posts don't count so November and on). I don't have anything scheduled for November or later yet, but I'm going to try and schedule as much as I can. It's a good cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read 3 books for September too. Hopefully, October will turn out better!

    Here’s my monthly wrap!

    ReplyDelete