Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Post #111



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Hmm, not much, just work. Oh! I did just finish doing some bookish nail art! Literally literary nails! They're so cute! That post will probably be up in about two weeks though ;) Okay, okay, here's a sneak peek:



What I've been watching:

Nothing worth note, really. I did watch a couple of Friday the 13th movies this weekend on SyFy, though. That was fun!

Friday the 13th

Nail art of the week:



On the left I am wearing some gorgeous holographic nail vinyls, and on the right I tried my hand at the multichrome nail powder with some stamping. Pretty cool, eh? And of course, right now I am wearing the bookish nail art I mentioned previously.

Online

Reviews:

It's a Mall World After All Cassidy Jones and the Seventh Attendant (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #3) Cassidy Jones and the Luminous (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #4) Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #83: Contemporary? Me??

Random Reads: Finish that Series! (January 2017)

Book Haul

Freebies:

The Midnight Society (The Midnight Chronicles Book 1) by [Sermon, Rhonda] Deathly Still (Unlife Book 1) by [Reeves, Elizabeth A]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



I finally have the complete series, YAY!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment: