Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Top 10 Favorite Books of 2016 + Year in Books



First, let's take a look at how many books/pages I read in 2016:



I actually did worse than least year... I am sad :( We'll see how I do this coming year ;)

And here is something interesting:



The shortest and longest books I read were both Fear Street books! Ha! To be fair, Silent Night is 3-books-in-1.



Silent Night was also the least popular. As for the most popular... it's funny because I don't typically read self-help type of books... but this one was great! It really changed my way of cleaning up!


And now for my

Top 10 Books of 2016

Blackheath (The Blackheath Witches, #1) Practical Applications for Multiverse Theory Bright Blaze of Magic (Black Blade, #3) Sisters of Blood and Spirit (The Sisters of Blood and Spirit #1)

Blackheath is one of the BEST witchy books I have EVER read! I LOVED it! Practical Applications for Multiverse Theory was really fun! And I love a good parallel universes read ;) As for Bright Blaze of Magic... do you have to ask? I ADORE Jennifer Estep's work! I can read anything by her and it is pretty much guaranteed that I will love it! There were some aspects of Sisters of Blood and Spirit that reminded me a bit of Supernatural, and you all know I love that show ;) It was a great ghostly read!

The Girl Who Heard Demons Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1) Relentless (The Hero Agenda, #2)

Janette Rallison is another of my favorite authors, so it is no surprise that one of her books is up here ;) Powerless was a re-read before I started on Relentless and they were both AMAZING! One of the best superhero series I have ever read!

Paxton Private Investigations (Paxton Private Investigations, #1) Fairy Bad Day Silent Night 2 (Fear Street Superchiller, # 5)

Paxton Private Investigations, Fairy Bad Day, and Silent Night 2 were all re-reads (there were a lot of re-reads this year, okay? Lol) and I loved them all over again the second time! The first two are a lot of fun, and the last one had some really insane plot twists!


And that is all! I'd love to know what some of your favorite books of 2016 were!

No comments:

Post a Comment