Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2017


Another month down, BOOM!I read one less book than last month, but that's okay. It's good enough for me ;)


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books read this month:

Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7) The Keeper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #8) Cassidy Jones and the Eternal Flame (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #5)

Ring Around The Rosy, Not Another Ghosty (Mellow Summers, #11) Hickory Dickory Dock The Ghost In The Clock (Mellow Summers, #12)


And my favorite book of the month was...

Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7)

I didn't really read anything wow-mazing this month, but I always enjoy a good Ellie Jordan book :)


Books Reviewed in this month:

Insanity Book of Shadows (Sweep, #1) Haunted Don't Breathe a Word

Insanity by Susan Vaught | ☆☆☆☆☆
Book of Shadows (Sweep #1) by Cate Tiernan | ☆☆☆☆☆
Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk | ☆☆☆☆☆
Don't Breathe A Word by Jennifer McMahon | ☆☆☆☆☆

The Postmortal Shutter Dead River Glimmer

The Postmortal by Drew Magary | ☆☆☆☆☆
Shutter by Courtney Alameda | ★★★★☆
Dead River by Cyn Balog | ★★★☆☆
Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis | ★★★★☆

Enchantment (Channie, #1) The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) The Night She Disappeared

Enchantment (Channie #1) by Charlotte Abel | ★☆☆☆☆
The Diviners by Libba Bray | ★★★☆☆
Shadowland (The Mediator #1) by Meg Cabot | ★★★★☆
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry | ★★★★☆

The Murmurings The Bargaining The Girl Who Heard Demons Possess

The Murmurings by Carly Anne West | ★★★★☆
The Bargaining by Carly Anne West | ★★★☆☆
The Girl Who Heard Demons by Janette Rallison | ★★★★★
Possess by Gretchen McNeil | ★★★★☆


Other Posts:

Best YA Books with... Ghosts!

Romance is in the Air Giveaway Hop

Literary Nails: Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby


Okay, that's it! I've been on top of my posting game! I got a ton of reviews out and I even did some bookish nail art! :D I hope I just didn't jinx that! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment