Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Post #119: So Much Strange, So Much Sass



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Still playing Thrillville. I started world 3 (of 5) two days ago! I also bought a couple of things...



Holo nail polish, no surprise there. But I also got my first pair of fake lashes! I have never tried them out before, so I am very excited to try my hand at putting them on seeing how they look! Wish me luck!

What I've been watching:

I finally watched Doctor Strange!

Doctor Strange

For whatever reason, I never got around to watching it when it first came out. Surprising for me since I always go watch Marvel movies at the theater. But I finally did it! And it was trippy AF! I really liked it!

Mister Doctor

What I've been listening to:

Speaking of superheroes, this Creepypasta I listened to was... WOW!

 "Look up in the Sky" by IPostAtMidnight

Insane plot twist! I really enjoyed it! This one is only about 4 minutes long, so it's a quick listen!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Spookygirl Fairy Bad Day Seriously Wicked (Seriously Wicked, #1) The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #91

Book Haul

Surprisingly, nothing this week! Which is totally okay with me. But here, have a sassy Jared gif ;)

"Why would I NOT pin this?" LOL, Sassy Jared :)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching the new season of Survivor and keeping up with The Walking Dead.Got quite a few books read and wrote some reviews. And now I feel I deserve a book buying binge. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete