Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Post #121



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I did SO much online shopping this week... I don't even know what came over me...



Well, actually, I have been sick with a cold for the past week and I guess I decided to do some retail therapy? I don't know. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I again let the Dragon Ball Super episodes pile up, so I watched those last night. The fight between Beerus and Goku has begun and it's getting real serious... 😆

DBS

Ahem, anyway, I also watched an amazing movie on Netflix this week! It's a Korean zombie movie and I absolutely adored it! I am definitely going to be watching it again soon!

Train to Busan

It was a really good horror/zombie movie, but it was also really heartbreaking. I swear, I almost cried there at the end!

What I've been listening to:

More new music from ATL! 😁 This one is good, though, honestly, I'm not completely in love with it...



I'm still trying to make up my mind about it...

Nail art of the week:

Did some bookish nail art this week 😉



Check out the full post here!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Who Killed the Homecoming Queen? (Fear Street, #48) Silent Night (Fear Street Super Chiller, #2) Silent Night 3 (Fear Street Superchiller, #11)


Other Posts:

Literary Nails: Heartless by Marissa Meyer



Giveaways still going on:

2017 Blogoversary Giveaway!

Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Nothing this week... But during my buying binge this week, I got some books from Book Outlet! Should be arriving some time this coming week! Yay!

[gif] I call this the pudding dance! ;D | Supernatural - Sam, Interrupted 5x11


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nails. Now that summers almost here it's time for a pedi and then I'm breaking out my bright, bold colors. I hope your feeling better and can enjoy all the fun new things you bought:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete