Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday Post #124: Podcasts!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been listening to:

Podcasts are a little bit of a new thing to me. I say a little bit because although I've been listening to The Weekly Planet for probably over a year now, it's the only podcast I listen to! But it's out only once a week, as the title suggests, and I'm all caught up on my Creepypastas too, so most of the week I don't have anything to listen to on my way to and from work. Not that there's anything wrong with my music... I love it! 😉 (Fall Out Boy, we need new music, like, yesterday, though!) But I've just found myself really liking listening to this podcast and the Creepypastas on my commute, so I really need some new stuff to listen to! Well, I just found me a new one!

 My Virgin Kitchen Podcast

These two guys are hilarious! This podcast was started by a Youtuber I watch (My Virgin Kitchen) who does recipe videos and just food-related videos. His co-host helps him out in the videos where he does giant foods, which are my favorite because they are so funny! Anyway, there are two episodes up as of now, I've listened to the first and I'm gonna listen to the second one this morning on my way to work (I unfortunately have to work this weekend 😒)! Oh, and if you have any podcast recommendations, I'm all ears! I'd love to know what your favorites are!

Speaking of Creepypastas, I listened to one yesterday and my way home from work, and wow...

44 Ashbrooke Lane by DanielWade

The ending there took an awful twist... I loved it! I love these haunted house sort of stories! This one is about 15 minutes and I really recommend it!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Ski Weekend (Fear Street, #10)

Book Haul

Freebies:

Blood Sister by [McKinnon, Kenna] Empty Bodies: A Post-Apocalyptic Tale of Dystopian Survival (Empty Bodies Series Book 1) by [Bohannon, Zach]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:

The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chase

SO excited to read this 'cause I LOVE the TV show! Yay!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment