Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Post #125: So late...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


It's about 10:40 pm Sunday night as I start write this... busy weekend partying and whatnot... Jk I don't like partying. I just went to a couple of birthday parties my little cousins had lol. But anyway, let's see if I can get this post out before Sunday is over lol 😆

What I've been watching:

Yesterday that I went to one of my cousins house, we watched Split and Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse.

SCOUTS GUIDE TO THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - New Clip and Poster:

I thought Split was just... fine. But I feel like I would've enjoyed it more had I not known all the plot twists. Now, I'm not the type of person to actually seek out spoilers, but I wasn't planning on watching this movie because I just don't trust M. Night, so I didn't steer away from spoilers. And Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse was really funny!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Sensation:  A Superhero Novel by [Hardman, Kevin]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Library Loot:



SO excited to read this! Yay!


Aaaaand it's about 11:10 pm! YES! It still counts, right? 😉 Lol

How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment