Monday, May 1, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #93: I did it!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date / Teach Mentor Text & Unleashing Reads.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading this past week:

Spirit and Dust (Goodnight Family #2) The New Girl (Fear Street, #1) The Overnight (Fear Street, #3)

I did it! I finally got out of my reading slump! All pretty good books! I actually just finished The Overnight right before writing up this post.


Currently reading:

The Librarians and the Lost Lamp (The Librarians #1)

I LOVE the TV show so I was VERY excited to have found this! It's going a little slow, but I'm gonna give it a good try!


Up next:

The Surprise Party (Fear Street, #2) The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chase (The Librarians, #2)

More Fear Street, more Librarians 😊


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment