Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday Post #132: Champion



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been watching:

Still on the Supernatural binge watch 😊

Guys i have a tumblr account :3 Come check it out!! »»

I am currently on episode... *checks Netflix* Oh! I just need 2 more episodes to finish season 1!

What I've been listening to:

New Fall Out Boy song, oh my gods YES! 💜💜💜


I actually very much like this one! I even finally preordered the album! 😃

Nail art of the week:



That holo 😍 The picture does not do it justice! It is absolutely gorgeous! Also, I'm planning to do some stamping over it, or maybe some vinyls... I haven't decided yet, but I'll definitely be doing some actual nail art over it.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Librarians and the Lost Lamp (The Librarians #1) The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chase (The Librarians, #2)

Plus, this giveaway is still going on:



Book Haul

Freebies:

Destiny Gift (Everlast, #1) Tainted (The ARC, #1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:

The Universe Builders: Bernie and the Wizards (The Universe Builders Series Book 3)

Thanks so much to Steve and Argon Press! Very excited to read this!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I am still on the fence about the new FOB, but I am glad you are enjoying it.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete