Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday Post #135: Podcasts and Goosebumps



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been watching:

So lately I've been binge watching Goosebumps on Netflix, and I am actually almost through with the series!

Goosebumps

I've also been craving a good horror movie so I'm gonna see if I can find anything to watch...

If you want to know more about the stuff I've been watching, check out the new meme Binge Watchers!

What I've been listening to:



This month's We Know What You Did on Fear Street podcast episode came out! I love listening to these girls talk about Fear Street--they are so much fun!

And I also started listening to some new podcasts... you'll see a theme here 😉

RetRead Podcast

On RetRead Podcast they talk about Fear Street books, and they are actually reading them in order, so I really need to catch up on some of those! The "Ret" part of the name is for "retro," so they also talk about some other stuff on the podcast from way back in the day. And then on A Nightmare on Fear Street they talk about all things R.L. Stine! Goosebumps, Fear Street, even the new Man Thing comic he wrote! It's great!

So yeah, I've been having a great time on my commute to and from work listening to all things R.L. Stine 😉

Nail art of the week:



Last week I wore one of my Supernatural polishes. I love this gorgeous, vibrant blue with holo glitters!



And right now I am currently wearing this pretty sunset-esque gradient with holo stamping over top. I really like how it turned out!

Online

Posted this week:

Binge Watchers #1: The Things I'm Watching

Book Haul

Freebies:

Valhalla by [Willis, Jennifer] Cinder Heart: A Fairytale Adaptation (The Fairytale Prophecies Book 1) by [Linnabary, Amy] Cry of the Sea (Juniper Sawfeather Book 1) by [Driver, D. G.]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Books, movies, and pretty nails, oh my! LOL Such a fun post. I love goosebumps and have a ton of the books from when my son liked them. The show is fun too but I've got a long way to go on it.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete