Thursday, August 3, 2017

Binge Watchers #2: ALL the Rewatches!



Binge Watchers is a very fun meme hosted by Michelle from Because Reading is Better Than Real Life and Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My! This meme is perfect for anyone who loves to binge watch ALL the things, and honestly, who doesn't? Lol. You can talk about what you've watched, what you're currently watching, and even what's on your watchlist! Anything and everything goes, basically! There is no specific format you have to follow and this meme only happens every other week! For more info you can go here!


Goosebumps

I finished off Goosebumps! It was fun while it lasted! Some of my favorite episodes were: The Girl Who Cried Monster, Stay Out of the Basement, My Best Friend Is Invisible, One Day at Horrorland, and The Ghost Next Door. Mostly, I liked these because they had some pretty crazy plot twists! And you know I'm a huge fan of plot twists that catch me by surprise!


Each letter is from a different season's title card. S1-S12

And on my Supernatural rewatch, I just finished watching 3x02, The Kids Are Alright. You know, the one were Dean thinks he has a kid but Lisa tells him Ben is totally not his kid.

3x02 The Kids Are Alright

For the record, I don't care what Lisa says, I 100% think this kid is Dean's.

The Kids Are Alright | 3.02

Right in the feels! I miss Lisa and Ben! On another note, Bad Day at Black Rock is the episode after this which is one of my favorites! It is so much fun! It's the episode where this infamous line happened:

Sammy lost his shoe :(

Classic!


Lastly, I got this from the library:



I've already seen this series and I'm all caught up, but ever since I read The Librarians books, I've been really wanting to rewatch the series! So I finally got it! I haven't started it yet, but I definitely will soon!


What are you watching this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a great post - I never got into Supernatural but is such a strong following I might have to start it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gods, it's amazing! And yes, I definitely agree you should start it ;)

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! And if you'd like, leave me a link to your site so I can visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...