Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday Post #139: Superheroes and Books



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another boring old week. Just work as always, but I am getting more days off at the moment, which I am loving so much right now! Lol. I also did a lot of online shopping lol. Once the things finish coming in, I'll show you what I got 'cause some of them are pretty cool!

What I've been watching:

The Defenders(2017),a Marvel NetFlex series featuring the Marvel characters Matt Murdock(Daredevil), Luke Cage(Power Man), Jessica Jones(Blue Diamond), and Danny Rand(Iron Fist).

This ^^^ I watched it in ONE day the day it came out... and I really enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun and I just loved seeing the characters interact with each other.

I also watched Final Destination last night--I love that series! And I'm halfway into watching Avengers Age of Ultron, so I might finish that off today when I get home from work.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Babysitter One Evil Summer (Fear Street, #25)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #97

Ends August 30th!

Binge Watchers #3: Catching Up On All The Things

Book Haul

Freebies:

Born of Fire: An Elemental Origins Novel (The Elemental Origins Series Book 2) by [Knorr, A.L.] Werewolf High: The Complete Freshman Year: Books 1-3 by [Oh, Anita]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



I took my brothers back-to-school shopping earlier in the week, and, well, I decided to buy myself a little something too 😉


For Review:

Alone The Girl Who Saved Ghosts (The Unbelievables, #2)

Thank you so much to Sourcebooks Fire and Beckett Publishing Group for these! I can't wait to read them!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment