Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday Post #142



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothin' much... I just got back from another party (as I write this Saturday night). Tomorrow I might go out for breakfast with some of my cousins. It may seem like I'm busy every single weekend partying, but trust me, I'm totally not! I am as antisocial as they come! Lol. But idk, there have just been a lot of family gatherings lately. I also think my work schedule might be changing again giving me back all my weekends, yay!

What I've been watching:

I watched the Alien movies, but I couldn't really get into them =/ But I also saw Jeepers Creepers and it was as amazingly creepy as I remember it!

Nail art of the week:



I did this Thursday night and I am totally in love with it! 😍

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Because We Told Her To Alex Finch: Monster Hunter (The Monster Files, #1) Ball Gowns and Blood Stains High Tide (Fear Street Superchiller, # 12)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #99

Book Haul

Freebies:

Track the Ripper (RIP #1) Turning Grace (The Turning, #1) Bewitch Me (Witches of Mystic Hollow Book 1) Contract: Snatch (Sei Assassin Thriller, #1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:

Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats SonofaWitch! Thunderstruck

Keeper How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Freakin' Days

Thanks to Carla Rehse, World Weaver Press, Entangled Publishing, Flux, and Xpresso Book Tours!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Nice books this week. I spy a few I have and some I'd like to. Your nails are so cute. I'm lucky to slap on a coat of polish. My job deals with chemicals so its usually worn off by the time I get home.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a nurse so I'm constantly washing my hands and that makes the polish chip a really fast, so manicures never last either lol. But I love painting my nails... it's very therapeutic for me.

      Delete