Monday, October 2, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #103: Evil Cheerleaders?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading this past week:

Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin, #5.5) The First Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #1)

I finished my last Elemental Assassin short story before I start up on book 6! And I really loved this one! I also read a little Fear Street, which I also really liked!


Currently reading:

Crushed (The Witch-Game, #1) The Second Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #2)

So, I'm still reading Crushed, I'm on chapter 5, and... I'm not liking it as much as I thought I would. Which is why I started (and finished) The First Evil, and now reading The Second Evil. I actually started it earlier today and am only on chapter 3 or so. But I'm very much enjoying this one more than Crushed.


Up next:

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Masked (Superheroes UnderCover, #1)

These two are still up next.I am SO excited to finally be able to start Clockwork Prince! I will definitely be starting this one any day now...


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. TID is such a fabulous series. It's been a while since I read it, but it can still make me feel the feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just re-read Clockwork Angel, but this will actually be my first time reading the last two books in the series, so I'm excited for that!

      Delete