Friday, December 29, 2017

Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018

 Top 10 of 2017

These top 10 posts are some of my favorites to do! It's so fun exploring my top 10 favorite book-related things of the year!

Here is the complete schedule of what went on this week:

Monday, December 25th: Best Books I’ve Read in 2017
Tuesday, December 26th: Best Book Covers of 2017
Wednesday, December 27th: Best Novellas & Villains Of 2017
Thursday, December 28th: Best Book Boyfriends of 2017
*Friday, December 29th: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018*


And finally, today we are looking at the Top 10 Books I am looking forward to in 2018! You'll notice a trend here in that there are many books that are sequels or books by the same author... It's just what I'm excited for, okay? Lol. And also, a lot of these don't have covers yet.

 You May Now Kill the Bride  Mythos Academy Spinoff #2  Kill the Queen #MURDERTRENDING

You May Now Kill the Bride (July 24th, 2018) is a new Fear Street book in a new series called Return to Fear Street, YESSSSSSSS!!

Next we got two Jennifer Estep books (well, I think there's more technically, but I am not caught up with the Elemental Assassin series lol): first is the second book in the Mythos Academy Spinoff (Summer 2018), and also a brand new fantasy book called Kill the Queen (September 25th, 2018)!

I am also really looking forward to #MURDERTRENDING (August 7th, 2018), which sounds very interesting.

The Burning Maze (The Trials of Apollo, #3) Brooklyn House Magician's Manual (The Kane Chronicles) Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief Illustrated Edition

Lots of Rick Riordan books, yay! We got some Apollo in The Burning Maze (May 1st, 2018), Kane Chronicles Brooklyn House Magician's Manual (May 1st, 2018)... OMG YAY! It's been so long! And last, The Lightning Thief Illustrated Edition (August 14th, 2018)!!! I'm so excited for all of these!

Aru Shah and the End of Time (Pandava #1)  The Storm Runner  Dragon Pearl

Oh but I'm not done with the Rick Riordan books just yet. These next three books are from the brand new Rick Riordan Presents imprint from Disney Hyperion! ALL of them are mythology based! Aru Shah and the End of Time (March 27th, 2018) is Hindu mythology, The Storm Runner (September 18th, 2018) is Mayan mythology (I'm particularly excited about this one!), and Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee (September 2018) is Korean mythology!


What books are you most looking forward to in 2018? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your post!

Happy Holidays! šŸ˜Š

6 comments:

  1. Can’t wait for Kill the Queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Especially since it's Jennifer Estep's first fantasy!

      Delete
  2. I would love to get the illustrated Lightening Thief. Great list and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get caught up on Riordan books! His new series sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I still need to finish the Magnus Chase series and got a start on the new Apollo series! Ooops lol

      Delete