Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My Year in Books: 2017



I love this feature on Goodreads! It's always interesting to see certain statistics on the books I read!



First of all, I completed the challenge, yay! I actually started off the year wanting to read 100 books, but pfft, that didn't happen. So I adjusted it to a more manageable goal. Lol.



I read 55 books this past year which is actually more (about 10) than the last! Yay!



The most popular book I read was Clockwork Angel, which is no surprise. Everyone loves Cassie Clare! The least popular was a Mellow Summers book, which is a murder mystery series and I actually really like! It's very fun and I love mysteries!



The shortest book I read wasn't actually a book but a novella--an Elemental Assassin novella! I love this series and this year I read ALL the short stories and novellas! The longest book I read was a Cassidy Jones book, another series I love! I never actually realized how long it was though! Lol.


How did you guys do this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment