Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sunday Post #159



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This was another uneventful week. BUT I got a ton of reading done, so that was awesome! Oh, you know what? My library card expired a little while ago and I've been meaning to call them to renew it! Ugh! I keep forgetting! So yeah that needs to be done soon!

What I've been watching:

I watched Hidden Figures and although it's not something I would usually watch, I really liked it! I am also all caught up on The Flash. Up next, I have to catch up on Supergirl.

Such a great movie,shame that this story wasn't told sooner. These women are a big part of history.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Halloween Night (Point Horror)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #114: So Much Ugly Crying!

Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2018

Book Haul

Nothing this week, but I just ordered a book from Thrift Books yesterday, so that should be coming in sometime next week!

A drunk Dean, lol - 4x06 Yellow Fever


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I had listened to the audiobook of Hidden Figures. The beginning was so inspiring, and even brought tears to my eyes, but all that tech talk was a little boring. I need to watch the film, because I heard it's wonderful and probably will highlight the parts of the book I loved so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can imagine. The tech talk was kept to a minimum in the movie, so I really think you'll end up enjoying it! I highly recommend it!

      Delete