Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2018



Why, hello. Long time no see 😉 I've got no excuse, really. I was sick about two weeks ago, so that sucked. But also, I am currently stuck in this awful reading slump that for whatever reason, always happens simultaneously with a blogging slump. Just, sigh. And now I am also emotionally compromised due to my viewing of Avengers: Infinity War last Friday 😫 Have you seen it yet? Because OMG!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things in the next couple of days, though!


Book read this month (and my favorite by default lol):

Haunted (Fear Street, #7)

I actually really loved this one! GHOSTS! So much yes!


Books Reviewed in this month:

Ahem, none...


Other Posts:

Sunday Post #163

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #118

I literally only posted on the 1st and 2nd of April LOL. Oooops!


So that's my super uneventful month. Hope yours was better! Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an April for you!! I hope you have a great May!

    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/april-wrap-up-post.html

    ReplyDelete